Ultimate Retractable Baby Gate
Please Select your purchased Item and Continue.
General: Read this instruction manual carefully and keep it in a safe place for future reference. The correct use and maintenance of this product is essential.
Maintenance: Regularly check that the gate is functioning correctly, lubricate hinges and moving components. Tighten and adjust mounts to ensure secure smooth operation. Inspect all components regularly and stop using if any component is damaged or missing.
- To prevent serious injury or death, securely install gate or enclosure and use according to manufacturer instructions.
- Incorrect installation can be dangerous.
- Danger to older children if climbing over the product.
- Discontinue the use of the safety barrier if it becomes damaged, broken or disassembled.
- The safety barrier must not be fitted across windows.
- Never install this product on glass doors. Install this product against reliable doors or walls.
- If the safety barrier is used at the top of the stairs, it should not be positioned below the top level.
- The minimum distance to the first step of the stairs is 25cm (10”) when used at the top of stairs.
- If the safety barrier is used at the bottom of the stairs, it should be positioned at the front of the lowest tread possible.
- This safety barrier is for domestic use only.
- This safety barrier has a manual closing system.
- Do not use the safety barrier if any components are damaged or missing.
- Children have died or been seriously injured when gates / enclosures are not securely installed.
Mounting: Gate must be installed in a structurally sound opening. Ensure mounting surface (wall, door, stair posts, etc.) is strong, rigid and has an even surface.
Note: If the safety barrier is used at the top of the stairs, it should not be positioned below the top level. If the safety barrier is used at the bottom of the stairs, it should be positioned at the front of the lowest tread possible.
This gate must only be fixed to a solid and secure surface. If unsure, check with a qualified builder or trades person that the installation you intend is suitable and safe within the chosen location.
1. Drill 5mm (3/16”)
2. Clear Hole
3. Insert Anchor & Tap
4. Tighten slowly
1. Drill 2mm (5/64”)
2. Clear Hole
3. Insert Screw
4. Tighten slowly
Locate the wood stud
1. Drill 2mm (5/64”)
2. Insert Screw
3. Tighten slowly
4. Do not mount without additional support
If parts are missing contact support Click Here.
1 x Gate Assembly
1 x Gate Mount Installation Guide
1 x Catch Installation Guide
2 x Gate Mounts
2 x Catch Mounts
6 x Gate Spacers
6 x Catch Mount Spacers
8 x Wall Plugs (For concrete, masonry or brick installation)
4 x 35mm (1 3/8”) Upper Mount Screws (use with spacers)
4 x 25mm (1”) Lower Mount Screws
Skirting or Baseboard
To help correct for the offset of the skirting board or baseboard, Spacers will be required. Measure the width of your skirting / baseboard and use the closest number of Spacers to fit this width. Each Spacer is 5mm (3/16”) thick.
Align Spacers and Mounts in their correct position and use a phillips screw driver to tighten Screws until each Mount is secure. Additional Wall Spacers are available for purchase here.
NOTE: Only use spacers for the Upper Gate Mount and the Upper Catch Mount.
Select suitable placement of Gate and Catch Mount
Inside Opening or Doorway
Outside Opening or Doorway
Hold guides vertically and completely outstretched against mounting surface with the end marked “FLOOR” even with the floor. Mark screw hole positions. Remove templates.
NOTE: Leave at least 20mm (3/4”) between Guide and the edge of the opening to ensure gate won’t overhang edge.
Align the Upper & Lower Gate Mount on the side you want the gate to extend from. Tighten Screws until each Mount is secure.
Align the Catch Mounts in their correct position on the side you want the gate to extend. Tighten Screws until each Mount is secure.
NOTE: Catch Mount orientation is flipped on lower mount.
Attach Gate Assembly to the Gate Mounts by aligning the gate directly above and sliding straight down over Mounts. The gate will lock in place with a “Click”.
Check that the Assembly is flush against the wall and is locked firmly in place.
To remove gate from the Mounts, push and hold the release button while sliding the gate upwards.
How to Open
1. Locked Position
Always return button to lock position after each use and before tensioning.
2. Quick Unlock
Push & Twist to align with “the dot” icon then release. Pull handle in one fluid movement as stopping will engage lock.
3. Full Unlock
Twist button to align with the “unlocked” icon, this will unlock the gate to freely open and close.
Pull the handle until pin is aligned top catch, press handle button engage both catches and release.
Note: Return button back to the locked position after use.
How to Quick Release
- 1. Press + Hold button.
- 2. Lift handle to release
Note: Always press button when locking gate.
How to Tighten
1. Use cog to tighten mesh.
Warning: Overtightening will cause button release to jam.
- 1. Use cog to tighten mesh.
- Warning: Overtightening will cause button release to jam.
Congratulations! You have made an excellent choice of this quality product. Our commitment to quality also includes our service. Should you, contrary to expectations, experience defects due to manufacturing faults, we will provide you with a warranty against defects as follows:
Warranty: The product is guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and parts for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care, will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion. The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Proof of purchase: This warranty is valid for the original purchase and is not transferable. Please keep your purchase docket, tax invoice or receipt as proof of purchase and date of which the purchase was made.
Extent of warranty: This warranty is limited too defects in workmanship or parts. All defective products or parts will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not cover consumable items.
Normal wear and tear: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the products or parts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not cover:
- Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modification, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the distributor.
- Any product that has not been installed operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer operating instructions provided with the product.
- Any product that has been used for purposes other than domestic use.
To make a claim: If a defect in the goods appears within 12 months, you are entitled to claim a warranty. Please contact after sales support via the link below:
Please ensure that you have a copy of proof of purchase so that we are able to respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.